JR Language Translation Services Inc.
Junior Business Development Associate – Webster, NY
We are hiring an emerging sales professional with 0-2 years of successful business to business sales experience. This position is selling professional services to executives, managers and owners in small and large accounts across many verticals. The territory is national selling primarily over the phone.
- Generating new leads from existing databases, networking and other outside sources.
- Segmenting and prioritizing prospecting activity using CRM/database tools.
- Effectively prospecting in new and existing accounts selling new opportunities.
- Selling high value professional services across multiple verticals.
- Facilitating proposal development and delivery to customers.
- Maintaining relationships in accounts post sale. Growing these accounts.
- Selling effectively over the phone and face-to-face.
- Bachelor’s degree or other higher education in communications, business, media management or related fields.
- Have 0-2 years of successful B2B sales experience in services industries.
- Be a goal oriented, high achiever who leads the sales cycle from end to end.
- Superior written and spoken communication skills in English. Additional language skills are desirable.
- Exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
- Develop and maintain a qualified opportunity pipeline to meet annual sales quota.
- Carrying out research to identify prospective customers, leads, developing contacts and research.
- following up systematically to develop new client relationships via cold calling and internet
- Conduct daily clients surveys as required to determine which clients might have needs for translation/interpretation services.
- Achieve agreement with interested clients on participating in a discovery to determine needs and objectives.
- Work with the leadership team to develop competitive proposals that meet the customer needs
- for cost, timing and scope of services.
- Meet quarterly quotas by selling high quality professional translation services across multiple Industries
- Consistently follow up on internal leads and existing quotes
- Utilize a structured sales process to find, qualify, align solutions and close effectively.
- Attending and effective lead generation from tradeshows and conferences.
- Work with the sales team on timely closure of opportunities.
- Update and maintain database and pipeline of clients, prospects and targeted accounts.
- Communicate strategic information such as market intelligence, key customer data, competitive analysis and pricing information to production team and supervisor.
In return you will be rewarded with:
- Working for a fast growing company with in demand services as the sole sales person focused
- on outside national sales.
- Formal and hands on sales training.
- A base salary and open ended commission plan to earn as much as you put into the position.
- Supportive leadership team and exceptional customer support team.
- Collaborative environment where your ideas, contribution and impact are noticed daily.
- Career development opportunities in new markets.
Company is a leader in multilingual translation and interpretations services. The company goes the extra mile to ensure precise, culturally correct language solutions for their customers. The goal is to provide and facilitate high-quality multilingual content for global markets. With leading edge technology, state of-the-art proprietary software, and professional translators experienced in Legal, Energy, Financial, Medical, Marketing, E-learning, E-commerce and Human Resources, they provided the following services:
- Translation of documents, electronic files and websites
- Multilingual desktop publishing, video voiceover and subtitles
- On site and phone interpretation
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org