Website Advantech Industries
Advantech Industries Inc. is a contract manufacturer providing sheet metal and precision CNC machined parts and assemblies. Eligible candidates must have a High School Diploma/GED and 3 years’ experience with setup and operation of a Laser machine. Tow motor license preferred.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follows directions and produce required quantity of parts
- Follow all safety rules regarding machine operation and proper guarding
- Responsible for taking care of routine machine maintenance and keeping work area in neat condition
- Set up job according to specifications or work order
- Move raw material to machines for finishing
- Create release of lasered parts from stock material by shaking
- Move finished parts to the next operation
- Use prints to set up machine for production
- Shear material
- Move material up to 50 pounds
- Assist in the training of new employees
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS :
- With limited supervision and quality work ethic, functions as a member of a customer-driven quality team whose goal is to ensure that product quality requirements established by the customer have been achieved
- Holds oneself accountable for doing whatever is needed to meet the commitments made around project outcomes
- Maintains adequate levels of performance and motivation despite job tasks that are routine, repetitive, and/or non-stimulating
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written directives
- Ability to work well under pressure, to adhere to deadlines and the ability to be flexible
- Thorough operational knowledge and skills of specific equipment to be operated, including laser equipment
- Ability to operate assigned equipment safely and efficiently
- Ability to keep record of time spent and material used
- Ability to use precision measuring tools, such as calipers
- Ability to read drawings and blueprints, and be familiar with common machine tools
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
Vacation, Personal Days, Holidays, Health, Dental, Vision and 401(k) Plan.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment drug screening.
Advantech Industries is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Women, minorities, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Any person with a disability needing special accommodations to the application process please call Human Resources.
To apply for this job please visit www.advantechindustries.com.