Coordinated Care Services, Inc. (CCSI) / HHUNY
ABOUT THE POSITION: The Application Support Specialist will support the work of Health Homes of Upstate New York by aiding care management agencies and HHUNY providers. The position will also carry out the day-to-day activities necessary to support the efficient use of Netsmart CareManager by HHUNY staff and external Care Management Agency staff, provide guidance on HHUNY/DOH policies and procedures and ensure the requestor’s question has been answered. The position will be required to work across several departments to obtain necessary information to close out the requests in an efficient and timely manner.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide all application support functions for system end-users of Netsmart CareManager.
- Managing credentials for the systems necessary for the end user.
- Provide guidance on Department of Health (DOH) and HHUNY policy and procedures ensuring the guidance is up to date, concise and answers the requestors question.
- Identify trends and training opportunities based on ticket submission with the HHUNY Training and Quality team.
- Manage the ticket submissions and follow up with the Netsmart help desk.
- Identify and notify the need for agency notification of outages or systemic issues.
- Continue to optimize use of help desk tools to streamline end user support.
- Function as a Netsmart CareManager internal super-user by understanding all of the configuration logic and how future changes impact logic, build, reporting, etc.
- Ensure data integrity and alignment of data between MAPP and Netsmart CareManager to improve overall accuracy of Health Home reporting.
- Manage and update Netsmart CareManager reports as appropriate.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and 2 years of work experience.
- Strong cloud-base application trouble-shooting and support.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills, demonstrating clarity and engagement, and the ability to assess needs, resolve problems, and manage expectations.
- Experience supporting electronic health record system is a plus.
- Ability to partner/work collaboratively with others across the organization to achieve shared objectives and get work done. Demonstrates the ability to gain trust and support of others.
- Demonstrated personal commitment toward continuous improvement through both independent learning and growth as well as maximizing developmental resources and learning opportunities.
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems both independently and collaboratively and is flexible in trying new solutions.
- Looks for the broadest possible view of an issue or challenge. Partners with others that have different perspectives, backgrounds and experiences. Fosters a feeling of belonging and strong team morale.
- Recognizes and values diversity within the work environment.
- Participates as a member of the team in valuing individual differences and supporting one another’s opportunity to achieve their greatest potential.
- Culturally responsive to the population being served in the development, design, monitoring, evaluation and/or implementation of programs and services.
- Respects the confidential nature of certain information exposed to in the course of work performance
Operating Principles and Demonstrated Behaviors:
Ability to demonstrate, understand and apply our workplace values through behaviors and actions. These operating principles are expected of all employees in all roles. All applicants (internal and external) must evidence their attitudes/behaviors as part of the application process:
- Excellence in Customer Service
- Honoring People and Their Work
- Individualized Work/Life Integration
- Community Connectedness
- Diversity & Inclusion
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.