Website AJL Manufacturing
AJL Manufacturing is a Rochester, NY based contract manufacturer with expertise in manufacturing low to mid-volume, high complexity products involving precision sheet metal frames, weldments, enclosure fabrication and electromechanical assemblies. We are looking for A-Shift Assembler’s to join our team.
- Ability to assemble various subcomponents into larger subassemblies, and or final assemblies.
- Ability to test final assemblies with electronic instruments.
- Ability to produce quality parts or assemblies within AJL Manufacturing processes, and standards.
- Participate in continuous improvement within the work group and possibly with cross-functional teams.
- Support more than one product line, demonstrating flexibility of assignment.
- Responsible for checking parts for missing hardware, prior to start of the job.
- Basic blue print reading skills.
- Good manual dexterity, attention to detail and problem solving skills required.
- Ability to perform in a fast paced environment, meeting demanding schedules.
The ideal candidates must be highly motivated, dependable and eager to learn.
Previous Assembly experience preferred, but will train the right candidate.
- Will sit or stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs.
Please send resume and salary requirements to: Human Resources, AJL Manufacturing, 100 Holleder Parkway, Rochester, NY 14615, Or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com