Website UR Medicine Home Care
FUNCTION: Provides ongoing support to the President/CEO, the VP of Finance/CFO, and the Compliance & Privacy Officer. Is administrative liaison and support to the UR Medicine Home Care Board of Directors, Finance Committee, and other Board Committees. Provides backup coverage for the other Agency Vice Presidents. Performs complex secretarial and administrative duties, many of a confidential nature.
REPORTS TO: President and CEO of UR Medicine Home Care
RELATIONSHIPS: President; Boards, Administrative and Management staff, internal support staff, community members, Executive Staff of the University of Rochester Medical Center
HOURS: 40 hours/week
MANAGES/COACHES: Coaches selected support staff
- Organizes and assumes responsibility for the efficient operation of the Office of the President.
- Responsible to coordinate and manage all meeting functions related to the URMHC Board of Directors and Board Committees: agendas, power point and hard copy material preparations, communications, attendance/quorum oversight, minutes, and all other logistical considerations. Maintains web-based site for board access (Box).
- Manages and keeps current all files and reference material related to Board of Director membership – including but not limited to: board member Term Sheets, Committee Memberships, Board member contact information, Conflict of Interest and Confidentiality documents, Bylaws, and board orientation materials.
- Serves as primary liaison to all Board members and to senior executive staff of the University of Rochester Medical Center.
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining corporate files, records and documents. Assists with contract management and third party re-certifications.
- Performs all routine support functions for the President and other Administrators, such as: prioritizing and distributing mail internally; making travel arrangements, answering and screening phone calls; maintaining appointment calendars, etc.
- Prepares presentations and audio visual materials.
- Interacts with clients/patients who may wish to provide input or have complaints, using ICARE values to address their needs and then routing the issue to appropriate VNS management staff for resolution.
- Arranges recognition/celebratory events related to the office. Serves on committees as needed.
- Responsible for the Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) established by the CEO.
- Other duties as assigned by the President.
- Associates Degree required. B.S. degree preferred.
- Notary Public Certification a plus.
- Minimum of five years experience supporting high level executives.
- Excellent interpersonal, social skills and customer relations ability.
- Is highly proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle sensitive matters with discretion.
- Ability to deal effectively with others at a high level in a pressured environment.
- Ability to coordinate and organize workplace and prioritize appropriately.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and make appropriate independent decisions.
- Ability to effectively screen and redirect mail and phone calls whenever possible.
- Excellent writing and composition skills.
- Past experience of successful support to board level individuals.
- Displays flexibility in work habits and hours (may require evening and weekend work on occasion) to support company functions.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
To apply for this job please visit urmhomecare.org.