Orchestrates receipt of backroom truck and coordinates processing of the merchandise. Organizes and rotates back stock for easy replenishment. Maintains cleanliness and organizational standards throughout the backroom. Leads by example, providing prompt and courteous customer service. Communicates effectively with management and store Associates. Trains store Associates on processing procedure.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends
• Strong organizational skills, attention to detail
• Leadership, takes ownership, can direct others
• Self-motivated, works quickly and efficiently on multiple tasks
• Professional appearance
• Strong written and verbal skills
• Capacity for lifting up to 50 lb., reaching overhead, bending, twisting
• Responsible, dependable, and honest
How to apply:
Applications are accepted in person at store location or click on “click to apply” below.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.tjx.com.