Website Hampton Inn & Suites
Widewaters Hotels is looking for an energetic & friendly BREAKFAST ATTENDANT to help our guests wake up on the bright side each morning at the Hampton Inn & Suites Rochester/Victor, NY! Apply TODAY !!
The Breakfast Ambassador is responsible for the complete set up of the complimentary breakfast arrangement. The Breakfast Ambassador will greet guests in a courteous manner and maintain the cleanliness of the room at all times. This employee will break down the breakfast set up and make all arrangements for opening the following morning. Breakfast Ambassador Supervisor is required to adhere to the mission and values of Widewaters Hotels, LLC.
What you will be doing:
- Maintain complete knowledge of daily house count, in house groups, and features and services provided by the hotel.
- Be aware of guest satisfaction scores and work toward increasing departmental and overall guest satisfaction.
- Greet and acknowledge all arriving guests.
- Be aware of guests’ needs; assist in providing a pleasant experience.
- Promote and educate guests on all breakfast options available per brand standards.
- Provide a professional image at all times through appearance and dress.
- Inspect area to ensure that all standards are met, and rectify any deficiencies in an appropriate manner.
- Maintain the cleanliness of the breakfast area and dining area at all times.
- Assist meeting rooms during breakfast times while supplying coffee, water, and other breakfast items as requested when events or meetings are held.
- Perform any assigned task not outlined above that the associate has the ability to perform.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Previous food and beverage experience preferred or equivalent training.
- Sense of urgency.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, management, and co-workers.
- CPR certification is preferred.
- Food sanitation certification is a plus and required within 90 days of employment.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand; use hands and fingers to handle or feel; talk or hear; and taste or smell. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk.
To apply for this job please visit careers.widewatershotels.com.