UR Medicine Home Care
Provide support to the Quality Department and other duties and responsibilities that support efficient and effective operations for the Department. Performs secretarial and administrative duties and clerical tasks, many of a confidential nature.
Clinical Directors, Director of Performance Improvement, QAPI and Clinical Education Staff, PHV Clinical Team Managers, PHV staff and paraprofessional staff, patients/families, other agency departments and community health care providers
- Organizes and assumes responsibility for the efficient operation and support of the Quality Department.
- Provides additional support as needed to the Education Department.
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining Quality records and documents.
- Responsible for the collection and coordination of Quality reports and data tracking on a regular basis, 1including distribution to the appropriate team members as necessary.
- Performs all routine support functions for the Director of Performance Improvement such as but not limited to tracking SOC calls, notifying Quality of calls not received timely, take secondary calls, mark sheets as appropriate, notify management of changes, notify CTC of cancellations, research specific insurances as necessary, and pull sheets for next day.
- Interacts with clients/patients who may wish to provide input or have complaints, using ICARE values to address their needs and then routing the issue to appropriate VNS management staff for resolution.
- Assists with scheduling, coordinating and managing any routine or special meetings including distribution of meeting materials and all related meeting logistics for the Quality Department.
- Responsible for the Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) established by their manager.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Performance Improvement and Clinical Education
- Associates degree preferred.
- Minimum of one years’ experience in support position.
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Outlook, Note.
- Excellent interpersonal, social skills and customer relations ability always demonstrating the ICARE values.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality and handle sensitive matters with discretion.
- Ability to deal effectively with others at a high level in a pressured environment.
- Ability to coordinate and organize workplace and prioritize appropriately.
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and make appropriate independent decisions.
- Ability to effectively screen and redirect mail and phone calls whenever possible.
- Displays flexibility in work habits and hours (may require evening and weekend work on occasion) to support company functions.
- Professional demeanor and appearance.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org