Don’t miss this opportunity to work for a well established Sheet Metal Fabrication Company in Rochester, NY. Apply today!
What’s in it for you?
- Full time hours
- B Shift ( 2:30pm – 1:00am)
- Temporary to Hire
- Compensation based on experience (You name it!)
- Weekly Pay
What is the job?
- Set up and operate CNC Machine
- Reading and interpreting blueprints to ensure quality of production
- Use of full range precision measuring and gauging tools to perform in process inspection
- Start up and shut down equipment in accordance with company safety procedures
- Set up and run secondary operations such as countersinking, tapping and de – burring while machine is running
- Clean up and daily maintenance of machines
- Set up CNC mills Mazak and/or Fanuc Controls
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor
What you bring to the job?
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. on regular basis
- MasterCam ++
- Must be able to speak, read and write English
- Ability to machine parts to the expectations of internal and external customers
- Ability to stand, sit or walk for long periods of time
- General knowledge of machine shop tools and CNC machines
- Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints
- Ability to pay close attention in order to prevent damage to complex machine tools
- Ability to pass a Background check and Drug Test
Stop your job search and apply today. Contact our recruiters at 585-227-6008. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Manpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com