SUMMARY: PEKO Precision Products, Inc. is hiring Machinists to join our team on 1st and 2nd shift. We offer a 10% second shift differential, medical, dental, life / disability insurance, profit sharing, training opportunities and paid time off. Help us continue our 50 years of success!
POSITION: CNC MACHINIST
REPORTS TO: Machining Supervisor
WORK AUTHORIZATION: US Person (US Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Time Management.
- Performance Management.
- Results Driven.
- Setup and run CNC Mills and/or Lathes according to specifications, tooling instructions and standard charts.
- Establish and/or adjust work procedures, using knowledge of capacities of machines and equipment.
- 1st Article self-inspection required.
- Experience with Multi-Axis CNC Milling or CNC Lathe machines with Fanuc controls or similar
- Ability to read blueprints and job orders for product specifications, such as dimensions and tolerances
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of trade school, vocational education or apprenticeship preferable
- 3+ years in machine shop environment preferable
SUPERVISORY FUNCTIONS AND SKILLS: Not applicable
WORKING CONDITIONS: Clean, safe manufacturing environment
OTHER: Project a positive and professional image of the company and of management to employees at all levels. This position may be required to follow other job-related instructions and perform at other job-related duties as requested or assigned, subject to all the applicable state and federal laws. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY: PEKO Precision Products, Inc. participates in a full range of manufacturing aspects from innovative technology solutions to electro-mechanical product manufacture, including vertically integrated contract manufacturing. These activities take place in our expansive quarter million total square feet of modern climate-controlled manufacturing floor space, and supported through highly skilled engineers, trades people and a commitment to investing in the latest industrial equipment and technologic tools.
PEKO Precision Products, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com