Catholic Family Center
Under general supervision, the Compliance Analyst provides administrative support and on-going assistance to the Compliance Office regarding quality assurance, quality improvement and compliance issues. Primary responsibilities include reviewing incident reports received, as well as conducting investigations reporting on actions taken to resolve the incident. The Compliance Analyst will have strong skills in database administration and reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as an alternate incident investigator to back-up the Compliance Investigator as needed. Conducts formal investigations for incidents and allegations of abuse including interviewing employees, individuals served and others as needed in addition to gathering documentary, physical evidence, fact finding and analyzing evidence.
- Work closely with the Compliance Manager to ensure that all incidents are reported and processed in accordance with agency and regulatory policies and procedures, including entering and updating information on appropriate data systems.
- Work with programs to conduct root cause analysis and develop control charts for reoccurring incidents
Work with teams to develop process improvements and plans of corrective action for reoccurring incidents
Verify process improvements concerning incidents are documented in updated procedures and training is completed with associated staff.
- Maintain measures and trends related to incidents, improvement activities and report data at IRC (or other requested) meeting.
- Attend Incident Review Committee meetings and Chair as needed.
- Responsible for reporting progress, findings and recommendations of investigations to designated program staff, leadership team and Incident Review Committee.
- Provide accurate and written documentation of formal investigations to all designated state or federal oversight agencies as required.
- Conduct internal audits to ensure that plans of corrective action have been implemented and are functioning effectively
Create and maintain Client Satisfaction Survey measures.
- Completes root cause analysis for reoccurring client concerns and low satisfaction scores.
- Work with teams to develop process improvements for reoccurring client concerns and low satisfaction scores
Verify process improvements concerning client satisfaction are documented in updated procedures and training is completed with associated staff.
- Assist with internal audits of program services to ensure quality care is provided and to ensure all regulatory expectations are being followed and in place.
- Awareness of and active support of the Agency’s Mission, Vision, Values and Strategic Plan. Including, but not limited to, supporting the Agency’s Core Competency initiatives of being Collaborative and Community Focused, Innovative and Entrepreneurial, and Culturally Competent and Diverse.
- Other responsibilities as requested by supervisor.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Health or Human Services, Business Administration or a related field required and a minimum of one year working in human services. Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.
Experience: Formal training or certification for conducting investigations preferred. Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and practices. Demonstrated proficiency with high attention to detail and maintaining confidentiality. Excellent time management, decision-making and human relation skills. Excellent written and oral communication skills. Strong Microsoft Excel experience and skills required.
Physical Demands/Work Environment: The physical demands/work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, hear, stand, walk, use hands to type and/or perform light lifting. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Compliance: Adheres to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations including, but not limited to, those governing confidentiality, privacy, program, billing and documentation standards. All duties must be performed in accordance with CFC’s corporate compliance program.
Note: The above description is illustrative of tasks and responsibilities. It is not meant to be all inclusive. Employees will follow other instructions and perform other related duties as required.
***Catholic Family Center is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our agency and our people. EOE/AA Disability/Vet
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.myapps.paychex.com.