LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR POTENTIAL?
What’s in it for you?
- Start with the paycheck: Customer Service Retention Specialist are paid hourly in addition to monthly incentives, plus free television service.
- A full-time position with full benefits that include medical, dental, vision and paid vacations
You will have the chance to round out your experience with training on the latest technology, devices, and our entire lineup of products, services and promotions.
Customer Service Retention Specialist
- Handle customer questions, complaints, and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with one call resolution.
- Offers alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customer’s business.
- Handles business transactions about activation of new customer accounts on a computer terminal.
- Communicates with customers using web-based tools and demonstrates the associated proficiency in typing and grammar.
- Makes financial decisions to protect/collect revenues and adjusts customer accounts.
- Required to achieve a sale quota. Has broad working knowledge of practices and operations and demonstrates continued and consistent proficiency in most of the skill sets utilized.
- May assist in training new employees.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
The essential functions listed below are duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
- Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services, products, billing, equipment, claims, and reports problem areas
- May be required to work in one or multiple queues/skill sets over various customer contact channels
- Responsible for improving customer retention through programs and service provided to the customer
- Utilizes mechanized systems to initiate and complete service orders and handle customer requests
- Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions
- Make recommendations according to customer’s needs on features, accessories, upgrades and rate plans
- Utilize operational systems to process purchases of products and services; i.e. collections, payments for Wireless bills and accessories
- Classroom paid training
- On-the-job paid training
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours. Overtime may be required
- One-year customer service work experience preferred. Excellent communication and computer skills
Sutherland will be recruiting “live” on Monday, February 11th from 10 am – 12 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Sutherland recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sutherlandglobal.com.