Experienced de-burring technician wanted for a growing company in Rochester NY.
Start your career with a Fortune 500 Company today!
What’s in it for you?
- A Shift starting at 7:00 / 7:30 am
- Full time hours
- Competitive pay (based on experience)
- Temporary to hire, based on performance
- Growing company! Advancement opportunities!
What is the Job?
High precision de-burring
- Remove sharp edges from machined parts
- Work on small metal parts that require a microscope to ensure precision
- Use manual and electrical hand tools
- File, sand, de-burr, bend, clean, grind, mask and polish parts
- Ensure that the final size, shape and details of parts are correct in accordance to customer standards
What do you bring to the Job?
- 1+ years precision de-burring experience
- 1+ years in a manufacturing environment
- 1+ years using a microscope
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Detail oriented
- High School diploma or GED
- Ability to pass a Drug Test
- Ability to pass a Background Check
Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more information? Contact our recruiters at 585-227-6008. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family
To apply for this job email your details to Kristin.Smith@manpower.com