Are you dedicated to making a difference in an individual’s life? CDS Monarch is hiring for full time direct support professionals to support individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities to help them achieve their dreams!
CDS Monarch believes in their employees by offering:
- Competitive pay for the position
- Paid time off (including your Birthday!), Vacation time, Personal time
- Very affordable health care coverage including health, dental, vision
- 403(B) Retirement plan
- Health and Wellness Reimbursement
- Tuition Reimbursement
- In-house training including New Hire Orientation, CPR/First Aid/AED, Leadership Programs
- Generous Employee referral program
We have locations all around Monroe County as well as a few in the Wayne County area. This includes: Penfield, Fairport, Pittsford, Henrietta, Macedon, Ontario, Webster, Rochester, and Chili.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- A valid NYS Driver’s License that meets CDS Monarch driving requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to lift, 50 pounds, standing frequently, push/pull movements
CDS Monarch offers tremendous growth opportunities. You do not need experience in being a direct support staff because CDS gives you the tools you need to succeed. With our paid training, in-house leadership programs, and many opportunities to be promoted consider CDS to be your next step into a rewarding career.
CDS Life Transitions, the parent company for CDS Monarch, is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Female/Disabilities/Veteran.
To apply for this job please visit www.cdslifetransitions.org.