Website The Harley School
The Harley School in Rochester, NY, seeks a food service worker. Founded in 1917, The Harley School serves 530 Nursery – Grade 12 students in a progressive, co-educational, day school setting. The food service worker will report directly to the Director of Food Services. This position is 40 hours per week for 10 months a year. This position is 50% dishwashing and 50% food preparation. Skills: Dining hall, clean work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, and silverware
- Prepare a variety of foods according to supervisors’ instructions following approved procedures.
- Store food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage
- Wash, cut, and prepare foods designated for cooking.
- Must be able to work with faculty and students cutting and cleaning fresh produce
- Maintain sanitation, health and safety standards in work areas
- Able to lift up to 75 pounds
- Team player
- Fun & friendly
- Customer service oriented
- Good under pressure.
Background check required.
Email resume and cover to Ngoronkin@Harleyschool.org
To apply for this job email your details to Ngoronkin@Harleyschool.org