The Inventory Clerk position is responsible for the review and input of incoming equipment. In more detail these responsibilities are:
- Review and Inspect inventory to assure high quality and integrity of parts input into the CRM
- Perform cycle counts and spot checks as required
- Separate equipment as determined by keep/scrap list
- Maintain inventory accuracy
- Relocate equipment in the warehouse as needed
- Participate in automation of processes to make them more efficient and reliable
- Interact with operations and sales on new product inventory guidelines
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job and reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job you are regularly required to stand, walk, use hand to finger handle, or feel reach with hands and arms, talk, or hear and taste or smell. You will be required to sit, climb, or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. You must regularly and/or move up to 50 lbs.
Specific vision abilities requited by this job include close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
Additional Job Requirements:
- High School diploma or GED required
- General computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask while being flexible working with changing list of priorities
- Maintain positive working relationship with co-workers
Talent Bridge will be recruiting “live” on Thursday, February 21st from 2 pm – 4 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Talent Bridge recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
To apply for this job please visit www.ziprecruiter.com.