Private Label Foods of Rochester, Inc.
Skill Level: 3 years
- 3 years’ experience as a Production Coordinator in a manufacturing setting.
- 80/20 split office/production floor
- Ability to forecast production schedule several weeks in advance to ensure ingredients are available for manufacturing.
- Production coordination or management experience required
- Ability to lead a team of several production kitchen staff members
- Strategically determine which production machines and ingredients must be used for maximum efficiency.
- Ability to verify with the Quality Assurance Department that all kitchen equipment and all equipment that the product touches during the mixing, cooking and filling process has been inspected for cleanliness and it has been verified that the CIP system was run prior to producing.
- Ability to follow MSDS, GMP, HACCP, SQF, & OSHA guidelines
- Ability to be forklift certified.
- Accurately know how to compile, fill out, report and oversee the accuracy of all necessary product tests and paperwork that are done on every kettle of product prior to production, and after production.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Establishes, maintains, assists in training, monitors and enforces all company safety policies, rules and regulations.
- Ensures that employees are trained to perform their jobs adequately and safely.
- High school Diploma/GED required.
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Strong computer skills; Excel, Word, Email, etc.
- Ability to perform assignments tasked.
- Ability to pass a criminal and reference check.
- Able to pass a drug screen prior to employment.
- Valid New York State Driver’s license.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Our company offers very competitive compensation and benefits to our employees.
- Several Insurance options available.
- Attractive retirement package.
- On the job; paid training.
- Advancement opportunities.
Private Label Foods of Rochester, Inc. is an EOE
TO APPLY: Contact the employer by mail, email, telephone at: Private Label Foods of Rochester, Inc., 1686 Lyell Avenue, Rochester NY 14606, telephone: 585-254-9205 x115, email: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org