Duties and Responsibilities
- Interrogate and unfold customer geometry to a flat pattern.
- Program selected equipment to perform operations as required.
- Note and change routings when needed.
- Order proper tooling if quoted for Turret.
- Utilize material usage and use parts separator when needed.
- Maintain methods and process files for work centers.
- Update software as needed.
- Use basic flat blank drawing skills in Amada Cam to work on drawing changes.
- Layout machine parts or unfold sheet metal through the use of CAD-CAM equipment.
- Program appropriate equipment to manufacture subject parts with a minimum of errors and zero defects.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge of hole sizes is required for tapping and tolerances.
- Blueprint reading.
- Knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerances.
- CAD-CAM training.
- Ability to operate Windows software, Amada Cam software and CAD software.
- Programming experience for Amada Lasers and Turret, and Mazak Lasers.
- Working understanding of G-code programming.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to read and write English.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com