Website AJL Manufacturing
AJL Manufacturing is a Rochester, NY based contract manufacturer with expertise in manufacturing low to mid-volume, high complexity products involving precision sheet metal frames, weldments, enclosure fabrication and electromechanical assemblies. We are looking for Laser/Turret Set-up/Operators for our B-shift.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Setup and operate Amada Vipros Turret Presses.
- Setup and operate Mazak 1500 watt and 2500 watt lasers.
- Setup and shear material as needed.
- Ensure equipment is in constant use.
- Read and interpret prints and process instructions.
- Gauge and inspect work to engineering specifications.
- Manufacture and inspect part to blueprint specifications.
- Perform first piece, in-process and last piece inspection per print.
- Inspect parts and maintain quality assurance records.
- Assist others with processing, methods, and work habits to maintain maximum efficiency.
- Maintain a safe and clean work area.
- Ability to operate a tow motor and assist with materials management as needed.
- Sharpen, build, and maintain inventory of turret tooling.
- Must be self-managing, dependable, and possess the ability to achieve production rates and deadlines.
- Interacts with members at all levels within the company.
- Someone with a full range of sheet metal fabrication experience is preferred.
- All positions are cross functional; may assist in other manufacturing departments as needed.
- Ability to read and use micrometers and dial calipers accurately.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Good organizational and planning skills.
- Great written and verbal communication skills in addition to interpersonal skills required.
- Must work effectively with others.
- Computer literate.
- Must have High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- Be a team player and exhibit a positive attitude.
- This position requires standing and or walking regularly.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com