JR Language Translation Services Inc.
LOCALIZATION PROJECT MANAGER / CUSTOMER SERVICES ASSOCIATE
You will be managing the complete project-cycle of multilingual solutions for our clients. Responsibilities entail coordinating translation and interpretation projects. Including the scheduling and management of resources, while ensuring quality, and timeliness of deliveries. This is a customer facing role, customer service and account management are common activities for this position.
You will be collaborating with the Business Development team to build strong relationships with clients.
- Respond to client’s phone and email requests to determine their needs, develop comprehensive proposals, present the solutions to clients and obtain approval.
- Promote our language services, educate clients on solutions available according to their needs, and propose the best solution.
- Sell, assign, and manage translation services following the guidelines established in our company procedures.
- Assess project scope and be able to build the best practice plan for delivery.
- Accurate documentation of tasks. Maintaining records of clients and projects on the corporate information system.
- Coordinate job assignment with translators and interpreters. This responsibility includes sending, receiving and exchanging information with resources until project completion.
- Coordinate with colleagues in other departments to ensure efficient workflow.
- Keep clients regularly informed as to the status of projects, and communicate with clients as needed to ensure their needs are met and issues are resolved.
- Ensure that projects are delivered to clients error-free and within the established timeframe.
- Bring suggestions for process improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Goal oriented, to lead the project cycle from beginning to end
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical, detail-oriented and organized
- Time Management
- Strong computer skills including Windows, MS Office and MAC.
- Ability to resolve customer issues in a professional and efficient manner
- Positive attitude and team player
- B2B sales experience in services industries
- Proficiency in another language
- Familiarity with Desktop Publishing software: InDesign, Illustrator, etc.
- Client/customer service experience
In return you will be receive
- Working experience in a fast-growing company with in demand services
- Training to help you grow professional skills
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Supportive leadership team
- Collaborative environment where your ideas, contribution and impact are noticed daily
Position: Full Time (40 hours per week)
ABOUT THE COMPANY
For more than 10 years, JR Language Translation Services, Inc., has dedicated itself to helping companies communicate with clients, partners and employees around the world. Our employees are highly skilled in delivering translation and technology solutions to businesses, government and non-profit organizations. Our leading-edge technology solutions simplify the process for our clients by automating complex workflows. JR Language Translations provides both a small-company environment and the opportunity to work directly with some of the largest companies in the world. Our hiring philosophy is to attract the most talented and driven individuals, and to let them use their skills to chart their own course while making significant contributions to the company.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org