What’s in it for you?
- Part time hours
- Day Shift (9am-3pm Mon-Fri)
- $18.00 – $22.00
- Weekly Pay
- Temp to Hire
What is the job?
- Responsible for overall office activities, including the reception area, mail, purchasing requests and facilities
- Coordinating office services and equipment
- Responsible for arranging internal office moves and providing arrangements for office meetings
- Manage phone calls and all mail communications
- Negotiate the purchase of office supplies and furniture, equipment etc.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment including copier, fax machine etc.
- Provides support to leadership team for monthly expenses and reports
- Assists with the Purchase Order System
- Assist with the ordering of office supplies and stationary
- Support the monthly All-Company meeting
- Assisting Human Resources with some On-boarding tasks for new hires
- Provides executive level support as needed
- Participates as needed in special department projects
What you bring to the job?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 2 + years of previous office management needed
- Ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to frequently stand, sit or walk for periods of time
- Ability to follow both verbal and written instructions
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to pass a Background Check and Drug Test
To apply for this job email your details to Alicia.Cepeda-Lofton@manpower.com