Website PEKO Precision
SUMMARY: PEKO Precision Products, Inc. is hiring candidates with an electro-mechanical background to assist in assembly of complex products for various industries. We offer medical, dental, life / disability insurance, profit sharing, training opportunities and paid time off. Help us to continue our 50 years of success!
POSITION: TECHNICAL ASSEMBLER
HOURS: 07:00am – 03:30pm
REPORTS TO: Assembly Supervisor
WORK AUTHORIZATION: US Person (US Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- Technical Capacity.
- Learning Orientation.
- Time Management.
- Background as an auto or motorcycle mechanic AND/OR experience with electrical / mechanical assemblies.
- Able to follow written and verbal instruction.
- Mathematical aptitude and detail oriented.
- Enjoys a physical level of activity on the job.
- Able to work overtime during peak periods.
- Basic mechanical and/or electrical experience preferred
- Basic Blueprint reading preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend complex and detailed work instructions
- Assemble various industrial, government or commercial products
- Use hands to grasp objects
- Occasional lifting up to 40lbs
- Maintain a clean, safe and healthy work environment
- High School Diploma, GED, or TASC / Technical education preferred
- 2-4 yrs. experience with electro-mechanical assemblies and or machine building experience
SUPERVISORY FUNCTIONS AND SKILLS: Not applicable
WORKING CONDITIONS: Clean, safe manufacturing environment
OTHER: Project a positive and professional image of the company and of management to employees at all levels. This position may be required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested or assigned, subject to all applicable state and federal laws. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY: PEKO Precision Products, Inc. participates in a full range of manufacturing aspects from innovative technology solutions to electro-mechanical product manufacture, including vertically integrated contract manufacturing. These activities take place in our expansive quarter million total square feet of modern climate-controlled manufacturing floor space, and supported through highly skilled engineers, trades people and a commitment to investing in the latest industrial equipment and technologic tools.
PEKO Precision Products, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
CANDIDATES MAY APPLY BY: Responding to this posting OR visiting www.pekoprecision.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org