Website PEKO Precision
SUMMARY: Support the Electrical Engineering group in the development of new product design and introduction, functional specifications, technical proposals, automated assembly, development and testing. This charged individual enjoys the ability to work on multiple projects concurrently in a dynamic environment.
POSITION: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
DEPARTMENT: Electrical Engineering
REPORTS TO: Electrical Engineering Manager & VP of Systems Division
WORK AUTHORIZATION: US Person (US Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- Technical Capacity.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Project Management
- Collaboration Skills
- Experience in AutoCAD a plus; also PLC and PC based programming languages.
- Industrial touch screens; robotic, stepper and servo motor controls; machine vision; test systems; pneumatics and hydraulics design; and industrial networks.
- Industrial Power Distribution.
- Proven ability to demonstrate component, test assembly and theoretical design evaluation.
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis investigations and formulate and implement preventive measures.
- Design and implement cost-effective equipment modifications to help improve safety, reliability and throughput.
- BS Electrical Engineering
- 2-5 years working as an Electrical Engineer in embedded systems, motion control and/or manufacturing
- Strength in collaborating with internal and external stakeholders
- Willing to work in a hands-on environment
- Ability to problem-solve independently, synthesize and communicate findings to recommend efficiencies
- Work with all levels in the organizations including interns
OTHER: Project a positive and professional image of the company and of management to employees at all levels. This position may be required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested or assigned, subject to all applicable state and federal laws.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY: PEKO Precision Products, Inc. participates in a full range of manufacturing aspects from innovative technology solutions to electro-mechanical product manufacture, including vertically integrated contract manufacturing. These activities take place in our expansive quarter million total square feet of modern climate-controlled manufacturing floor space, and supported through highly skilled engineers, trades people and a commitment to investing in the latest industrial equipment and technologic tools.
PEKO Precision Products, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
CANDIDATES MAY APPLY BY: Responding to this posting OR visiting www.pekoprecision.com.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com