SUMMARY: Position is responsible for preparing and painting various sheet metal products.
WORK AUTHORIZATION: US Person (US Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- Technical Capacity
- Teamwork Orientation
- Detailed preparation and masking of sheet metal component parts prior to painting
- Securely hang prepared parts in the spray booth
- Safely operate a powder coating spray gun in powder booth
- Place powder coated parts into oven for processing
- Examine the finished product for compliance with specifications
- Work independently
- Attention to detail
- Minimum education: GED
- 1 year powder coating experience preferable
SUPERVISORY FUNCTIONS AND SKILLS:
WORKING CONDITIONS: Clean, safe office and manufacturing environment.
OTHER: Project a positive and professional image of the company and of management to employees at all levels. This position may be required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested or assigned, subject to all applicable state and federal laws. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY: PEKO Precision Products, Inc. participates in a full range of manufacturing aspects from innovative technology solutions to electro-mechanical product manufacture, including vertically integrated contract manufacturing. These activities take place in our expansive quarter million total square feet of modern climate-controlled manufacturing floor space, and supported through highly skilled engineers, trades people and a commitment to investing in the latest industrial equipment and technologic tools.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org