Catholic Family Center
You would be responsible for effectively managing large projects throughout the agency and developing/implementing a continuous improvement approach to increase efficiency, reduce costs and drive program impact utilizing data analytics and metrics.
Other essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Partnering with leadership in structuring initiatives and metrics critical to agency preparation for value based payment driven by Medicaid reform
- Providing technical assistance and serving as a resource to BHN Leadership and Senior Leadership for problem solving
Education: Bachelor’s degree in a technical field required. Master’s degree preferred.
Credentials: Training as a certification-level Black Belt, Lean Expert, PMP or other similar process improvement or project management methodology is required.
Experience: Training and experience in Lean Six Sigma or a similar approach along with quantitative and qualitative reasoning skills are required, as are demonstrated project management capability and the ability to build effective relationships.
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401 K with annual employer contribution
- Generous time off package with additional Extended Illness bank
- Parking benefit
- Tuition Assistance Program
- 20 – 25% off tuition for employee, spouse or dependent at Medaille College and Roberts Wesleyan
Physical Demands/Work Environment: The physical demands/work environment described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, talk, hear, stand, walk, use hands to type and/or perform light lifting. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
Compliance: Adheres to all applicable federal and state laws and regulations including, but not limited to, those governing confidentiality, privacy, program, billing and documentation standards. All duties must be performed in accordance with CFC’s corporate compliance program. Note: The above description is illustrative of tasks and responsibilities. It is not meant to be all inclusive. Employees will follow other instructions and perform other related duties as required.
To apply for this job please visit www.cfcrochester.org.