Experienced Property Maintenance technician wanted for an established company for properties in Wayne County
What’s in it for you?
- Full time hours
- Day shift 8:00-4:00pm Monday-Friday (Must have some flexibility)
- $14.00 hour
- Temp-hire opportunity (based on performance)
- Career advancement
What is the job?
- Property maintenance in an apartment complex(es)
- Will include some driving in between properties
- Preparing apartments for new tenants.
- Maintaining existing apartments, grounds and common areas.
- Some of the responsibilities include:
- Light plumbing
- Light electrical
- Snow removal
- Grounds keeping
What you bring to the job?
- Previous property maintenance experience
- Ability to pass a Background Check
- Ability to pass a Drug Screen
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have own vehicle
- Own tools preferred
- Great attitude and ability to work independently and as part of a team
Stop your job search and apply today. Do you need more information? Contact our recruiters at 585-227-6008. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family
To apply for this job email your details to Kristin.Smith@manpower.com