AJL Manufacturing is a Rochester, NY based contract manufacturer with expertise in manufacturing low to mid-volume, high complexity products involving precision sheet metal frames, weldments, enclosure fabrication and electromechanical assemblies.
- Inspect first part against manufacturing drawing to ensure accuracy.
- Performs statistical data acquisition and interprets as appropriate.
- Data entry of performance and conformance data in MRP system.
- Sheet metal fabrication experience required.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Ability to use and understand micrometers, digital calipers, verniers and scales (rulers), height gauges, protractors and optical comparators and coordinate measuring machines (CMM).
- Must have working knowledge of GD&T.
- Strong math skills and able to work in inches and millimeters.
- Advanced measuring equipment (Fabrivision) experience desired.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 5-7 years related experience/training.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org