What’s in it for you?
- Full time hours
- Day Shift (7:30am-5pm)
- $12 – $16 per hour based on experience
- Weekly Pay
- Temporary to Hire
What is the job?
- Performs In- process inspections according to established procedures
- Responsible for operating test equipment when requested
- Makes rounds and inspects products that have been produced in the past hour
- Responsible for informing Quality manager of any out of compliance condition
- May be asked to perform other duties and or assist with other inspection activities that may at times become necessary to insure the well being of the company
- Monitors the job set ups, Teflon condition, safety hazards and mentions deficiencies noticed to the Productions Foreman
What you bring to the job?
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred but not required)
- Ability to interpret specifications and exercise rapid judgement when reviewing the specification
- Ability to stand for majority of shift
- Ability to accurately read and record measurements
- Must be possess good organizational & communication skills
- Ability to assess simultaneous multiple machine functions
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
Stop your job search and apply today. Contact our recruiters at 585-227-6008. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Manpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to Kristin.Smith@manpower.com