SUMMARY: Perform mechanical inspection of precision machined parts to verify compliance with specifications. Ideal candidate is technically proficient, able to work in a fast-paced environment and able to communicate professionally.
- Technical Capacity
- Organizational Skills
- Problem Solving/Analytical
- Time Management
- Use measurement techniques and equipment to perform dimensional inspections of in-process and finished machined parts and products.
- Assist quality and engineering with investigation of corrective action
- Assist in maintaining all inspection records and documentation in accordance with government, customer, and Company standards.
- Adherence to Quality and Safety standards
- Use of standard measuring equipment
- Familiarity with ISO compliant manufacturing environments
- Ability to read blueprints and proficient understanding of GD&T
- Minimum education: High School Diploma/GED
- 5 years inspection experience in a precision machining environment
- Previous operation and programming of CMM equipment (PCDMIS)
SUPERVISORY FUNCTIONS AND SKILLS:
WORKING CONDITIONS: Clean, safe office and manufacturing environment.
OTHER: Project a positive and professional image of the company and of management to employees at all levels. This position may be required to follow other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested or assigned, subject to all applicable state and federal laws. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY: PEKO Precision Products, Inc. participates in a full range of manufacturing aspects from innovative technology solutions to electro-mechanical product manufacture, including vertically integrated contract manufacturing. These activities take place in our expansive quarter million total square feet of modern climate-controlled manufacturing floor space, and supported through highly skilled engineers, trades people and a commitment to investing in the latest industrial equipment and technologic tools.
PEKO Precision Products, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com