What’s in it for you?
- Full Time hours
- $12.00 hour
- Monday – Friday
- A Shift 8:00-5:00pm
- Contract position
What is the job?
- Process orders and move boxes of files, books, binders and other materials.
- Performing record keeping and information retrieval
- Maintaining a clean work environment
- Uphold all safety and policy procedures
- Scanning shipment in order to determine placement within facility
- Load and shrink wrap pallets at ground level, or on carts
- Loading boxes onto pallets and load pallets onto trucks manually and with material handling aids
What you bring to the job?
- Ability to read and write English
- Ability to lift 24-50lbs for prolonged periods
- Ability to load operate and move hand carts, pallet jacks and other material handling aids
- Ability to climb ladders (not step ladders)
- Ability to work without assistance in order to grip, lift, push, pull, and carry boxes including up and down inclines, stairs, and over changes in walking surface/elevation
- Ability to walk, stand, kneel, squat, stoop and bend for extended periods of time
To apply for this job email your details to Alicia.Cepeda-Lofton@manpower.com