What’s in it for you?
- Full time hours
- Day Shift (7:30am-5pm)
- $14 – $18 per hour based on experience
- Weekly Pay
- Temporary to Hire
What is the job?
- Circulates around the plant, monitoring proper utilization if tools, fixtures etc.
- Monitors job progress; making machine or other apparatus/set-up adjustments
- Designs & builds – jigs, fixtures, tools and work stations for specific jobs
- Assures that after job completion, all materials are properly returned to designated storage areas
- Meet daily with other production staff to prioritize tasks as needed according to Production Schedule requirements
- Assists in the training of Crew Leaders and production personnel according to establishes procedures
- Trouble shoot and repair production equipment as needed
- Perform general housekeeping functions and making sure safety procedures are practiced throughout facility
What you bring to the job?
- Possess strong command of repair and overhaul methods and tools
- Must have basic wood/metal working utilization equipment/tools
- Basic design skills +
- Ability to multi task and change directions quickly and effectively
- Previous experience maintaining heat sealing equipment and machines +++
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
Stop your job search and apply today. Contact our recruiters at 585-227-6008. We love referrals so please share our job with friends and family. Manpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply for this job email your details to Kristin.Smith@manpower.com