Housing Options Made Easy Inc.
The Team Manager is responsible for the supervision and day-to-day office operations of the staff and assigned site.
- Fulfills County Department of Mental health PBS and contractual obligations.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Accurately completes in a timely manner all required paperwork, which includes but is not limited to documenting consumer contracts and statistical reports.
- Reviews and monitors teams’ weekly payroll and case notes.
- Facilitates daily and or weekly staff meetings, which includes an organized agenda.
- Supervises and assists with recommendation in staff development and evaluations.
- Attends and participates on external and internal planning, coalition and collaboration meetings.
- Maintains required caseload.
- Supervises assigned staff members; including the day to day coordination of duties with CHCB Medical Staff.
- Coordinates staff caseloads
- Oversee staff scheduling.
- Assists with interviewing.
- Identifies office and job resource needs, which include staff supplies and equipment.
- Coordinates and maintains solid working relationships with providers and governmental entities.
- Maintains a positive, cooperative attitude with staff, consumers and providers.
- Process’s intakes in a timely manner.
- Train’s staff in necessary job duties which may include intakes, agency paperwork, etc.
- Ensures office is clean, appropriate filing is completed, and office supplies are ordered through administration.
- Ensures processing of intakes is done with high priority.
- Process intake and case logs
- Work with providers to link and support consumer needs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of an Associates Degree and one (1) years’ experience providing mental health services.
- Minimum of two (2) years supervisory experience.
- Completion of a peer advocacy training program or related certification is preferred. Academy of Peer Services Certification must be completed within the employees first 6 months in this position if the employee is not currently certified.
- Abilityand willingness to get immunizations in accordance with Buffalo Psychiatric Center’s regulations.
- Must have a valid Class D Driver License, reliable transportation and automobile insurance.
- Must have had active participation in mental health self-help activities, peer support or peer advocacy programs or recipient-run organizations or similar experiences or programs.
To apply for this job please visit workforcenow.adp.com.