As part of our Warehouse Team, you will be responsible for providing incredible service by providing efficient and accurate selection of products ordered by Wegmans stores.
What will I do?
- Ensure that pallets of product are built and handled in a manner that minimizes product damage in transportation and maximizes trailer space.
- Perform order audits to determine accuracy and quality
- Maintain knowledge of all quality standards/specifications and requirements for all products
- Inform operations management of daily quality issues using reports as well as other forms of necessary communication
- Maintain the integrity of the cold chain on loads that have temperature requirements
- Maintain a clean work environment and ensures that all Wegmans sanitation and food safety guidelines are followed
Must be 18 years or older
Applying to this requisition allows you to be considered for multiple opportunities. Please provide as much availability that works with your schedule.
WEGMANS will be recruiting “live” on Monday, February 11th from 10 am – 12 pm at RochesterWorks located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet WEGMANS recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.wegmans.com.