Website Advantech Industries
Advantech Industries Inc. is a contract manufacturer providing sheet metal and precision CNC machined parts. We are looking to immediately fill A shift Welding position. Hours are Monday – Friday 7:30a.m. – 4: 00 p.m. All eligible candidates must have a High School Diploma/GED and 1-5 years of experience.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Experience in MIG/TIG and Spot Welding.
- Experience Welding: Stainless Steel, Aluminum & Cold Rolled Steel.
- Ability to receive instructions and interpret prints and work orders for the job.
- Willingness to accept direction, ability to process knowledge in addition to applying it.
- Flexibility with hours assigned and willingness to work overtime if required.
- Ability to keep equipment and work area clean and orderly.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
With limited supervision and quality work ethic, functions as a member of a customer-driven quality team whose goal is to ensure that product quality requirements established by the customer have been achieved.
- Holds oneself accountable for doing whatever is needed to meet the commitments made around project. outcomes.
- Maintains adequate levels of performance and motivation despite job tasks that are routine, repetitive, and/or non-stimulating.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written directives.
- Ability to work well under pressure, to adhere to deadlines and the ability to be flexible.
- Thorough operational knowledge and skills of specific equipment to be operated.
- Ability to operate assigned equipment safely and efficiently.
- Ability to keep record of time spent and material used.
- Ability to read drawings and blueprints.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
- Ability to TIG/MIG weld steel, stainless steel and aluminum. Drug screen and physical exam.
- Personal Days.
- 401(k) Plan.
To apply for this job please visit www.advantechindustries.com.