What sets you apart from the rest?
Specifically, you have the following skills, experience and/or education:
- 3 years training and/or experience or an appropriate Bachelor of Arts degree
- Demonstrated management & supervision experience.
- Knowledge of computers, experience with budget planning & monitoring, experience with program development, analysis & evaluation
- Knowledge base of working with diverse population
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish in some locations
This is a full-time position. The Regional Administrator is responsible for providing management and leadership to multi-offices and/or counties and multi-programs on a daily basis. It also holds responsibilities for the attainment of multi-office/multi-program goals and objectives. Specifically, this position is responsible for:
- Determine client eligibility through interviewing program participants
- Monitor and maintain complete and accurate records and files on all participants
- Develop, analyze, distribute, and evaluate program goals, objectives and budgets
- Ensure quality job placements and retention through review with employers and participants
- Collaborate with staff and management team to accomplish program goals and meet performance standards with budget parameters
- Supervisory responsibilities including, interviewing, hiring, transfers, promotions discipline and terminations
- Responsible for support service expenditures in conjunction with policies and development, review of training contracts
- Collaboration with agency representatives, community groups, and area employers to determine appropriate employment trends
PathStone offers a chance for you to improve the world, but we also know that you have bills to pay. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including:
- Base salary is based on demonstrated experience and qualifications.
- Health insurance for eligible employees
- Pension plan for eligible employees with an employer contribution
- Annual cost-of-living adjustment and merit-based pay increases
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Employment at PathStone qualifies for the federal Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness program