AppleOne will be recruiting “live” on Monday, July 22nd from 10am – 12pm RochesterWorks! located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet AppleOne recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
- Data Entry Operator - Pittsford NY
- Pay $13.91/hr.
- This is a long-term contract position, 6-12 months. Possibility to go permanent.
- Shift after training:
- 6:45am-3:00pm or
- The Administrator is responsible for entering program document data from various source documents into a computer system.
- Capture caller’s intent on where callers should be routed to.
- Interpret, select, or code items based upon analysis of caller’s intent.
- Monitor own call volume to determine correct scheduling.
- Translate colloquialisms, common expressions, slang, and acronyms into information needed to complete call.
- Perform queries within computer programs or online services/search tools to translate and enter correct information on caller’s behalf.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of trained client applications.
- Maintain acceptable work quality in accordance to department policies.
- Escalate potential inconsistencies or issues based upon minimal caller information.
- Enter appropriate data into computer programs.
- Produce and maintain data reports and alert management of inconsistencies.
- Verify data entries for accuracy and completeness.
- Maintain updated knowledge of project and corporate policies and procedures as referenced in the employee manual and other desk procedures for the position.
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE