Heritage Christian Services will be recruiting “live” on Monday, July 29th from 10am - 12pm at RochesterWorks! located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Heritage Christian Services recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
When you're in a direct support position at Heritage Christian Services, you can put your confidence and resilience to work every day. Sometimes you're an advocate for the equality of people with disabilities. Other times you're an ally supporting people to meet friends, prepare meals, take medication or simply be their best. You can be more than one thing. You can be more of yourself and have a career that you're proud of.
We're hiring full-time and part-time direct support staff to assist adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- Be a person to talk to and laugh with
- Provide the best level of assistance people may need to enjoy meals, maintain personal hygiene and keep their schedules
- Support people to have meaningful relationships with friends, family and loved ones, which include get-togethers, phone calls and more
- Assist with medical needs including monitoring health, administering medication and getting to the doctor
- Drive people to and from their appointments
- Join co-workers to create a positive work environment
We have positions throughout the Monroe County area including in: Brighton, Brockport, Chili, East Rochester, Gates, Greece, Henrietta, Irondequoit, Penfield, Pittsford, Rochester, Spencerport, Walworth and Webster.
- A valid driver license with a record of responsible driving
- Strong communication skills
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- The physical ability to lift and transfer individuals who rely on wheelchairs for mobility
- A high school diploma or equivalent
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE