Heritage Christian Services will be recruiting “live” on Monday, July 29th from 10am - 12pm at RochesterWorks! located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Heritage Christian Services recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
Supports assigned programs and/or services within the agency on continuous quality improvement efforts. To support and promote the mission, vision and values of Heritage Christian Services, Inc.
- Incident reporting and completing assigned investigations
- Program/service self-surveys
- Staff education and training
- Compliance with agency policies and procedures
- Compliance with NYS OPWDD rules and regulations
- Monitoring and oversight of unusual occurrences, unusual med situations and fire safety
- Other duties/job responsibilities as directed by the Director of Quality Assistance or designee
- Four-year degree within a human service related field preferred.
- Minimum of one-year experience supporting individuals with developmental disabilities.
- Experience and knowledge of OPWDD regulations preferred.
- Must be flexible to work evenings and weekends when necessary.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, excellent organization, written and verbal skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple details/tasks and provide effective feedback.
- Ability to effectively present information to audiences with a variety of knowledge/skill levels.
- Valid driver’s license that is in compliance with Heritage Christian Services’ motor vehicle record standards, and reliable transportation to and from work.
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE