Catholic Charities will be recruiting “live” on Monday, June 24th from 10am - 12pm at RochesterWorks! located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Catholic Charities recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
Provides care management services to children and or adults living in Monroe County who have been diagnosed with one or more chronic illnesses.
- Provide direct care management services maintaining accurate and verifiable documentation of all services rendered.
- Complete comprehensive and detailed assessments, reviews, crisis plans and care plans as required by standards set by DOH and lead Health Home contractors.
- Oversee implementation of plans to the satisfaction of the clients served.
- Provide a core service for each client monthly as required or when needed, to assure all care plan goals are addressed.
- Maintain telephone availability for clients during the workday.
- Assist clients with applications and paperwork for and management of benefits, financial, housing, or other related areas as needed.
- Arrange for and manage coordination of medical care and other services as needed for clients.
- Provide assistance to clients in accessing community-based supports.
- Communicate with management staff regarding intakes and placement of clients within each program.
- Ensure adequate coordination, appropriate communication and maximum cooperation between all sources of support and services.
- Provide crisis intervention and follow-up.
- Provide on-call availability via cell phone to Health Home program as needed.
- Serve as client advocate.
- Facilitate/attend case conferences and case reviews.
- Participate in staff meetings and other Care Coordination department activities.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable local, State, Federal and Health Home Network regulations and agency policies.
- Participate in all mandatory training.
- Represent Catholic Charities Community Services on appropriate boards and committees as assigned by CC Director.
- Other duties as assigned.
- If certified, will conduct additional assessments including, but not limited to, Child and Adolescents Needs and Strengths –New York (CANS-NY) and Health and Recovery Plan (HARP) Community Mental Health Assessments (CMHA) as required.
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS FOR ASSESSMENT CERTIFICATIONS (CANS-NY or CMHA):
Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related field and one year of paid experience working with persons with disabilities and/or chronic illnesses.
Associates degree in Human Services or related field and two years of paid experience working with persons with disabilities and/or chronic illnesses.
A combination of education and experience may be substituted at the discretion of the Executive Director.
Master’s degree in Human Services or related field and one year of paid experience working with persons with disabilities and/or chronic illnesses.
Bachelor’s degree in Human Services or related field and two years of paid experience working with persons with disabilities and/or chronic illnesses.
Bachelor’s degree in an unrelated field with five years of paid experience working with persons with disabilities and/or chronic illnesses.
Upon obtainment and/or continued possession of CANS-NY and/or CMHA certification(s), additional compensation will be provided.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) is required for some positions. If position requires bilingual skills to be used, additional compensation will be offered.
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE