Catholic Charities will be recruiting “live” on Monday, June 24th from 10am - 12pm at RochesterWorks! located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Catholic Charities recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
Assist the Home SOURCE Team with housing retention services for PLWH/A to ensure successful linkage to housing, medical, and vocational services. Provide delivered services that include, but not limited to, individual supportive counseling, assistance with client education, and escorting clients to medical and/or housing retention appointments.
- Assist consumers with appointment setting, reminders and appointment accompaniment.
- Complete follow-up activities (i.e.: phone calls, initial appointment tracking, monitoring services and debriefing).
- Support and empower consumers to obtain/maintain self-management skills to achieve housing retention
- Assist Career Coordinator with group education activities on soft skills training, resume writing, and employment needs
- Assist consumers with navigation through the housing and employment services, addressing barriers.
- Link hard-to-reach patients/consumers to needed services by providing outreach services.
- Maintain accurate denotation of all services provided to clients in accordance with standards set by funding sources in all database systems.
- Assist clients with self-advocacy skills, independent living skills, and when needed, serve as the client advocate.
- Assist Housing and Retention Specialist with house hold items clients may need, including completing referral, assist with shopping for item and processes request
- Serve as consumer advocate.
- Participate in team meetings, case conferences, and case reviews.
- Participate in staff, department, and agency meetings or activities. Represent Catholic Charities Community Services on appropriate boards and committees as assigned by Supervisor.
- Assure compliance with all applicable local, State and Federal regulations and agency policies.
- Attend mandatory training.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Associate degree in health, education or human services; and one year of work experience and/or verifiable volunteer experience.
High School Diploma/GED and two years of work experience, and/or verifiable volunteer experience.
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE