- In partnership with their manager, leads a team of focused sales professionals, motivating and engaging them to meet and exceed their sales goals and customer care metrics, while delivering a clean, organized and fully operational retail experience for all customers and employees.
- Ensures sales teams are retaining customers through positive customer relationship building, diffusing customer escalations, utilizing strong listening skills and probing techniques to overcome objections and save/upgrade customers.
- Ensures their Store meets Spectrum brand expectations and that a thriving culture of customer care exists at all locations within their span of control.
- Utilizes strong assessment skills to continually inspect everything from the sales behaviors to the product knowledge of their teams and partners with management on change efforts as needed.
- Proactively identifies issues, builds action plans and seeks opportunities to grow their business and increase customer satisfaction.
- Works with their manager to provide subject matter expertise on all store functions, as well as the Spectrum Store Customer Experience (SSCE), Spectrum products, pricing plans, promotions, service features and visual standards, as well as those of competitors.
- Consistently meets or exceeds operational standards, including store appearance, inventory and appropriate levels of staffing, while minimizing or eliminating losses to the company in their location.
- Partners with their manager to build employee engagement and high performing teams by recruiting, training and retaining the best talent within their span of control.
- Provides daily coaching and directions to their team via multiple forums; one-on-ones, team huddles and department meetings.
- Creates an environment of continuous learning, role playing and development where employees are able to enhance their skills and maximize their potential and success through coaching, training, and objective performance management, including the progressive discipline process.
- Maintains strong working relationships with management, the operations team and peers, working as a team to build a culture of success.
- Implements and enforces the cash management policy and completes timely audits of their Spectrum store.
- In alignment with their manager, provides guidance, monitors and manages the enforcement of all company policies and procedures.
- Provides management with frequent updates about key events in their store.
- Assists with Store Manager functions and performs other duties as requested by management.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees and customers in person, on the phone, and by written communication in a clear, straight-forward and professional manner
- Build good partnerships within all areas of the organization by exhibiting excellent interpersonal leadership, influencing and presentation skills
- Significant time working inside a destination-style shopping environment
- Proven ability to lead others and motivate them to succeed in a goal and incentive-based work environment
- Displays passion for delivering a great customer experience during multiple roles in their career
- Detail oriented and a good problem solver
- High comfort level with personal technology, such as mobile devices and personal video platforms
- Knowledge and ability to use computer and software applications
- Ability to prioritize, organize, manage multiple tasks/projects and handle change effectively
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Skills/Abilities and Knowledge
- Ability to make qualitative judgments
- Some experience in implementing sales training and employee development programs
- Some knowledge of identifying trends, risks and communicating those to management
RELATED WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Management experience: 1+ yr.
- Telecommunications/wireless experience: 1-3 yrs.
- Sales/Customer Service experience: 3-5 yrs.
- Retail environment
- Exposure to moderate noise level
- Work hours and travel to other locations as business needs dictate
- Handle a physically demanding job, lifting up to 35 lbs.
- Ability to stand for prolonged periods of time
- Professional attire and appearance
- Valid driver’s license and ability to meet Charter’s motor vehicle requirements
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE