Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer incoming calls from consumers including the general public, prospective enrollees and people assisting enrollees or acting on their behalf in accordance with all performance standards, policy and procedures, and protocols including but not limited to the confidentiality and privacy policies.
- Track and document all inquiries using the applicable systems.
- Process new applications for health care coverage via the telephone including building tax household, household income, eligibility determinations, interpreting determinations made by the Marketplace, and enrollment into health plans. Transfer/refer consumers to appropriate entities according to the established guidelines.
- Process life event changes, demographic updates, disenrollment requests, and special enrollment periods as requested.
- Facilitate the fulfillment of caller requests for materials via mail, email, or download.
- Facilitate translation services for non- English-speaking callers according to procedures.
- Escalate calls or issues to the appropriate designated staff for resolution as needed.
- Attend meetings and trainings as requested and maintains up-to-date knowledge of all programs and systems.
- High School diploma with 6 months-2 years of experience.
- High School Diploma or GED
Background & Experience Required:
- 6 months to 2 years of experience
- Strong data entry and telephone skills;
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced work environment;
- Ability to successfully execute many complex tasks simultaneously;
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
- Previous experience with computers, phone systems, and headsets preferred;
- Previous experience in customer service preferred
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE