AppleOne will be recruiting “live” on Monday, July 22nd from 10am - 12pm at RochesterWorks! located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet AppleOne recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
This Temp2Hire opportunity is with one of Rochester’s largest employers.
Please be available to Interview Monday July 1st and Tuesday July 2nd. Class start date is July 8th, 2019.
Shift after training: 11:30-8 M-F
Primary Duties include:
Answering inbound calls from consumers looking to enroll or update their benefits with the NYS Health and Benefits exchanges (Medicare, Medicaid, Family Health Plus, etc.).
- Some call center experience is preferred but not required.
- Paid Training.
- GED OR HS Diploma required
- Strong customer service skills and background desired.
- Proficient in operating a computer and working with basic office applications.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Prescreening assessment required: No (but administered with time permitting)
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE