Sutherland will be recruiting “live” on Monday, July 22nd from 10am - 12pm at RochesterWorks! located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Sutherland recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
Sutherland is seeking a reliable and detail-oriented person to join us as Universal Customer Support Agent. We are a group of driven and hard-working individuals. If you are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Do you have the skill level to make decisions centered on doing what is right for the customer, ensuring a quality customer interaction? Are you the type of individual that takes the initiative to determine the best course of action (within guidelines) for an issue on a customer by customer basis and enact the appropriate steps to correct the customer issue? When in doubt, do you seek the assistance of a higher-level employee such as a Supervisor/Manager? If you answered yes, we want to speak with you!
A Universal Customer Care Advocate will have prior successful customer care, sales or technical experience in a service environment.
The Customer Care Advocate position will encompass the skills of a billing; voice/video/high speed data/dial-up technical; retention; and inbound tele sales agent. The skill sets of these positions will be combined to reduce customer transfers, increase overall customer satisfaction and improve budgetary performance by reducing the number of agents required to answer inbound customer calls. Agents will be expected to handle customer issues regarding pricing and billing in addition to technical issues with our voice/cable/modem and dial-up products. Agents will be expected to transitional sell on each applicable customer call they receive and will be held to upsell/save goals in addition to call center metrics.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answer inbound customer calls regarding new sales;
- Add-on services; removal of services;
- Billing issues; technical issues;
- Requests to cancel service;
- Retain existing customers;
- Upsell services to customers as appropriate.
- Complete projects as requested by Management Team.
- Outbound calls to determine why installations were cancelled, why deposit was not paid, escalations from an install order, contact other departments to rectify a customer’s issue.
- HS diploma, GED, or relevant work experience
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work effectively with teams throughout organization
- Excellent ability to persuade others through indirect influence
- Demonstrated ability to seek out and seize opportunities and take initiative with little or no direction
- Demonstrated ability to establish collaborative customer relationships in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated capacity to thrive in a high-change, often ambiguous business environment
- Eligibility to work in the United States.
- Experience in telecommunications industry
- 1 or more years in a sales quota or retention environment
- 2 or more years of experience required in related field (i.e. Retail, Training, Indirect Sales, etc.)
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE