ROCHESTER BOOT CAMP
Get PAID to receive top level training in HVAC and start your career with Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning.
At Isaac University, Boot Camp is an intensive 12-week HVAC training program designed for individuals with little or no HVAC experience. Students chosen for Boot Camp are excited to begin a career in heating and A/C.
Installation Specific - Commercial & Residential
Boot Camp starts: August 12th
Application due: July 2nd
CLICK HERE to view Boot Camp flyer.
Beginner to Experienced Residential Electrical/Plumbing Helpers
We are looking for exceptional residential HVAC helpers to join our growing team. Isaac Electricians, Plumbers, and Installers are dedicated to making our customers’ homes safe, energy efficient, and comfortable. We install heating and cooling systems, standby generators, boilers, water heaters, humidifiers and more.
- Knowledge/Understanding of basic electrical and plumbing
- Knowledge/Understanding of basic heating and cooling
- Experience working with sheet metal and electrical components
- Mechanical skills and aptitude
- Ability to work within a team and to be a productive team member.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
- OSHA 10
- Valid driver’s license with a dependable driving record
- Completion of Pre-Employment Hair Follicle Drug Screen and Background check
- HVAC experience, or equivalent experience in a related field
- HVAC / Driver’s License / OSHA10
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE