ROCHESTER BOOT CAMP
Get PAID to receive top level training in HVAC and start your career with Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning.
At Isaac University, Boot Camp is an intensive 12-week HVAC training program designed for individuals with little or no HVAC experience. Students chosen for Boot Camp are excited to begin a career in heating and A/C.
Installation Specific - Commercial & Residential
Boot Camp starts: August 12th
Application due: July 2nd
CLICK HERE to view Boot Camp flyer.
Beginner to Experienced Residential HVAC Installer
We are looking for exceptional residential HVAC Installers to join our growing team. Isaac installers are dedicated to making our customers’ homes safe, energy efficient, and comfortable. We install heating and cooling systems, standby generators, boilers, water heaters, humidifiers and more.
- Two years or more of experience in the HVAC field
- Experience installing heating and cooling equipment
- Experience working with sheet metal and electrical components
- Mechanical skills and aptitude
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to lift up to 60 pounds
- EPA certification
- OSHA 10
- Valid driver’s license with a dependable driving record
- Completion of Pre-Employment Hair Follicle Drug Screen and Background check
- HVAC experience, or equivalent experience in a related field
- HVAC | EPA Certification | Driver’s License I OSHA10
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE