ROCHESTER BOOT CAMP
Get PAID to receive top level training in HVAC and start your career with Isaac Heating & Air Conditioning.
At Isaac University, Boot Camp is an intensive 12-week HVAC training program designed for individuals with little or no HVAC experience. Students chosen for Boot Camp are excited to begin a career in heating and A/C.
Installation Specific - Commercial & Residential
Boot Camp starts: August 12th
Application due: July 2nd
CLICK HERE to view Boot Camp flyer.
Mechanical Engineers work independently and as part of a team on multiple commercial engineering projects to provide designs of quality installed systems that meet our client’s needs and expectations
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Perform traditional HVAC design engineer duties such as field work, preparing plans, working with drafters, client meetings, budgeting, load calculations, Code reviews, and more
- Work with all team members throughout the construction process and tailor drawings to construction personnel
- Work with equipment vendors, project managers, sheet metal shop, and site superintendents to provide more detailed drawings than traditional Bid drawings.
- Develop a close working relationship with field installation staff to provide consistently up to date and highly detailed field documents
- Produce a high-quality product (design) to our client base while simultaneously meeting design deadlines provided by Clients and the Commercial Installation Manager
- Assist in departmental growth and training of junior staff
- Interface with field installation crews to facilitate office to field communications
- Respond quickly to construction issues and design changes
- Further develop our drawing production capabilities in CAD and Revit
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering and 5-10 Years of experience in designing Commercial HVAC systems
- Ability to produce Construction Drawings in CAD and/or Revit
- Strong writing, organizational, problem solving, communications skills, and attention to detail
- Work under pressure and multi-task efficiently in the fast-paced construction industry
- Ability to work more than 40 hours per week, self-motivation and a constant drive to improve
- Completion of Pre-Employment Hair Follicle Drug Screen and Background checks
Broad knowledge and experience in:
- Performing commercial load calculations, HVAC system layout and design
- All New York State Codes- Existing, Residential, and Commercial
- Commissioning of HVAC systems as required by NYS Energy Code
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE