Heritage Christian Services will be recruiting “live” on Monday, July 8th from 10am - 12pm at RochesterWorks! located on 255 North Goodman Street, Rochester NY 14607.
If interested, please make sure to come in and meet Heritage Christian Services recruiters in person for an opportunity to be pre-screened.
The Network Engineer will design, plan, configure, implement, test and monitor networking equipment to maximize network efficiency and security. Focus on protecting cloud computing resources through designing encryption and security logs that work autonomously and allow the network to be agile and highly productive. To support the mission, vision and values of Heritage Christian Services.
- Conduct network modeling and analysis to construct a reliable, high-performance integrated network focused on cloud services.
- Procure network equipment and manage subcontractors involved with network installations and configurations.
- Monitor network performance to determine network bandwidth needs and recommend measures to meet agency's requirements.
- Design, recommend and implement new solutions to improve the resilience of network operations and cloud services.
- Maximize network performance through ongoing monitoring and troubleshooting.
- Schedule, plan, and direct new installations, updates, and upgrades.
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and resolve hardware, software, and other network and system problems.
- Maintain appropriate data communications components to meet the Agency’s needs.
- Perform disaster recovery operations and data backups when required.
- Configure DNS servers.
- Define, document, and enforce system standards.
- Manage owned domain names.
- Other tasks as deemed necessary by supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology related field of study with a network engineering focus.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- 3+ years’ experience in network administrations or engineering role.
- Experience with implementing Microsoft cloud services Azure, Office365, InTune, etc.
- Knowledge with VMware environment and Mobile device management tools.
- Ability to think through problems, visualize solutions, and perform well under pressure.
- Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including wireless access points, firewall, routers, switches, controllers.
- Knowledge of application transport and network infrastructure protocols.
- Ability to create accurate network diagrams and documentation for design and planning network communication systems.
- Provides specific detailed information for hardware and software selection.
- Ability to work with all levels of staff within and outside of IT and outside the organization.
- A self-starter able to work independently but comfortable working in a team environment.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Network security experience.
- Possess excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE