To oversee the Accounts Payable department as well as maintain the Agency purchasing process. To promote and support the mission, vision, and values of Heritage Christian Services, Inc.
- Supervises Accounts Payable department, which includes 4 staff.
- Reviews weekly & monthly check batches initiated by Accounts Payable clerks on a daily basis ensuring accuracy & validity of payments.
- Ensure all payments have proper approvals by appropriate administrative or program level.
- Maintains credit card program including setting up new users, overseeing fraud alerts & troubleshooting denials.
- Maintains online accounts for vendors (ordering, EFT payments, user access, and reporting).
- Approves and posts monthly journal entries.
- Review & correct 1099 information quarterly for preparation of yearly 1099 reporting.
- Maintain W-9’s & insurance certificates for all of our vendors.
- Prepare the 1099 reports & run yearly tax forms.
- Coordinate year-end audit documentation required for Accounts Payable.
- Review Petty cash accounts for all of our sites & track timeliness of submissions.
- Review food stamp usage & report balances to program leaders.
- Create and import payable files from third party software and maintain vendor additions or changes.
- BA/BS required, preferable in Accounting or Finance
- Three to five years of experience in Accounts Payable required
- Supervisory experience required
- Great Plains Financial Software experience desirable
- Ability to use Microsoft productivity software such as Excel & Word required
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE