Imaging Staffing is recruiting for a great opportunity for a Food Sanitation Worker (CIP).
Assisting in all duties and responsibilities to ensure equipment and machinery is cleaned in a safe and efficient manner based on the production schedule and in compliance with the approved health and sanitation practices.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- Assist with cleaning circuits, set up and perform pip swings;
- Perform cream tank receiving, maintenance and cleaning (based on work facility);
- Maintain chemical equipment and deliver chemicals as requested;
- Clean drains, traps, and caps per cleaning scheduled and as required;
- Check to ensure proper chlorine levels at coolers (based on work facility);
- Perform standardized cleaning and procedures with caustic and cleaning chemical and assist with changeover of parts;
- Inspect all areas to ensure AIB standards are met and notify management of any concerns unable to be resolved;
- Ability to work a flexible schedule;
REQUIRED EDUCATION, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED;
- LO/TO, Chemical, HAACP, HECP and Chemical training required;
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment (bump cap, hair net, ear plugs, beard net (if applicable), Kevlar gloves, safety glasses and leather skid resistant work shoes/boots);
- Ability to wear additional PPE while participating in a CIP not limited to: chemical suits and boots and face shield.
- Previous experience working chemicals, preferred but not required;
- Ability to apply computer and communication skills, math functions, and reasoning.
TO APPLY ONLINE: CLICK HERE